I love beading! :)

Why did I create the Blog, and YouTube Tutorials?

My parents have always taught me to share things with others. This is me sharing the talent of beading with all who are interested. I want to share this Talent I have learned with others, so they can learn too! I have it for display in hopes that I might be able to help and inspire others who are interested in beading! Because this way, others can make their own jewelry with out having to pay for it, and be proud that they did it themselves! :)
*Remember that people have their own ways of doing things, this is the way that I am comfortable beading.
** This is a hobby for me, it is something I do as a stress reliever and for fun.. all while putting my heart into it <3
Feel free to comment on the posts you like! I enjoy the feedback.. If you have any questions, please ask and I will respond.
Thank You! Kristen Sally

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ft. Mohave Seal

A while back, my grandma had ordered a bolo tie from me to make for my grandpa. She said she wanted it of his tribal seal, here it is, the Ft. Mohave Seal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This medallion looks alot like the Ft. Yuma Quechan symbol an I was wondering if you would be able to make one for my daughter. She is half ft.yuma quechan and ponca tribe of oklahoma. She just got plumed an started dance over the memorial weekend at our family pow-wow. An I would really like it if she could represent her tribe. thank you sincerly Lydia Rhodd