I love beading! :)

Why did I create the Blog, and YouTube Tutorials?

My parents have always taught me to share things with others. This is me sharing the talent of beading with all who are interested. I want to share this Talent I have learned with others, so they can learn too! I have it for display in hopes that I might be able to help and inspire others who are interested in beading! Because this way, others can make their own jewelry with out having to pay for it, and be proud that they did it themselves! :)
*Remember that people have their own ways of doing things, this is the way that I am comfortable beading.
** This is a hobby for me, it is something I do as a stress reliever and for fun.. all while putting my heart into it <3
Feel free to comment on the posts you like! I enjoy the feedback.. If you have any questions, please ask and I will respond.
Thank You! Kristen Sally

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I SEW TOO :)

Yes, I can Sew! :D I sewed this contemporary O'odham skirt for a friend, Marissa who competed in the Miss Indian World Pageant! Its black with neon colored basket designs and water design... It was a blast to make! And it is such a beautiful dress, that I want to make myself one haha.. 
Well here it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're very talented, it's beautiful.