I love beading! :)

Why did I create the Blog, and YouTube Tutorials?

My parents have always taught me to share things with others. This is me sharing the talent of beading with all who are interested. I want to share this Talent I have learned with others, so they can learn too! I have it for display in hopes that I might be able to help and inspire others who are interested in beading! Because this way, others can make their own jewelry with out having to pay for it, and be proud that they did it themselves! :)
*Remember that people have their own ways of doing things, this is the way that I am comfortable beading.
** This is a hobby for me, it is something I do as a stress reliever and for fun.. all while putting my heart into it <3
Feel free to comment on the posts you like! I enjoy the feedback.. If you have any questions, please ask and I will respond.
Thank You! Kristen Sally

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jr. Miss San Carlos Apache Independence Day

This is the crown that I made for the Jr. Miss San Carlos Apache Independence Day. 
In San Carlos, they have their own Apache Independence Day, June 18.
My friend Lanea had asked me to do their Jr. Miss Crown, 
and sent me their logo and said that she wanted it light blue.. 
I added a few designs to the side of the crown, and it came out pretty good..
 I wish I had spent more time on it, like with the lettering, but it is still nice :)
 In the middle is the San Carlos Tribal seal, and some geometric designs surrounding it and the US Flag on either sides of that. 
Here it is...


Full View of Crown



6 comments:

Unknown said...

your beadwork is beautiful how much would you charged for a beaded crown???

Manouschas Perlerreien said...

Amazing wonderful!!
Greetings Manouscha

Auralm said...

Wow you are awesome beader. I want to present you with the Liebster Award. (bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging.) You can copy the image with the heart on it on this page http://glitzgirlzglamourguide.com/2012/08/10/liebster-award/
: Go here to read more about this blogger award, I don't have one yet but maybe someday I will. If we do this it will help you and all of us. This is not spam. I would not do that to my Favorite Beaders.

Darlene said...

Maybe you could give us a tutorial on how to back the crown and what to put inside. I have beaded my daughter one but haven't put it together yet. Still trying to figure out what is best and how to go about it. Thanks, Darlene

Unknown said...

I'm still understanding from you, but I'm making an attempt to achieve my ambitions. I undoubtedly enjoy studying every thing that is posted on your internet site.Keep the stories coming. I preferred it!.
cartier engagement rings
wedding ring engagement ring

Unknown said...

Make sure you explain to me that you're going to preserve this up! Its so very good and so critical. I cant wait around to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so a lot and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This website is just as well amazing to be skipped. Great things, really. You should, You should keep it up!cartier engagement rings
wedding ring engagement ring